Tuesday, July 26, 2016

19 Best Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie

If you are on search of a good education-related movie, it would be a mistake to miss this one, "3 Idiots". It's an Indian ... thumbnail 1 summary

If you are on search of a good education-related movie, it would be a mistake to miss this one, "3 Idiots". It's an Indian film staring Aamir Khan. The movie is going to show us the real purpose of education

There are a lot of life lessons we can take from "3 Idiots", especially related to a life choice. That we can't let anyone to set our life, even if they someone who really close to us like parent for instance. We are the driver, not a passenger in life

I personally suggest everyone to finish their education at the university as I believe that a good person is the one who finish what they're started. But really, tittle is not the main purpose. Once again, education is not about a tittle. It's about changing our mindset

So, if you have not watched "3 Idiots", I will show you the best quotes from the movie


"Ever since we were young, we believed that life was a race. If we didn't run fast enough, we would be trampled and overtaken. Man, even to be born, we had to race 300 million sperm." - Farhan

"And this is a college, not a pressure cooker! The lion in a circus learns that he needs to sit on the chair if his owner has a whip in his hand. But that lion is called well-trained, not well-educated." - Rancho.

"A cuckoo bird never makes its own nest. She lays eggs on other birds nests. And when her babies come to the world, what do they do first? They kick out the other eggs from the nest. Competition over. Their life begins with murder. That's nature. Compete. Or die." - Virus.

"Remember - Life is a race. If you don't run fast enough, someone will overtake you and move faster." - Virus

"There was knowledge everywhere. Go get it from anywhere you can." - Rancho

"Never study to be successful, study for self efficiency. Don’t run behind success. Follow behind excellence, success will come all way behind you." - Rancho

"We learned something about human behavior that day. If your friend fails, you feel bad. But if your friend comes in first, you feel worse." - Farhan.

"Today my respect for that idiot shot up. Most of us went to college just for a degree. No degree meant no plum job, no pretty wife, no credit card, no social status. But none of this mattered to him, he was in college for the joy of learning, he never cared if he was first or last." - Farhan.

"Sir! What Number 1, sir? Here we don't talk about new ideas. Or about new inventions! We only talk about getting good grades, or a good job in the USA. We don't gain any knowledge here, Sir. They only teach us how to bring back good grades here." - Rancho

"Who was the first man to step on the moon? Neil Armstrong obviously. We all know that, but who was the second man? Don't waste your time. It's not important. Nobody ever remembers the man who came in second." - Virus

"Do you know why I come first? Why? Because I'm in love with machines. Engineering is my passion!" - Rancho

"But you be whatever your heart tells you to. And if he scares you too much. Keep a hand over your heart and say, "AAL IZZ WELL!" - Rancho.

"If I become a photographer? I'll just earn less, right? My home will be small, my car will be small. But, dad, I will be happy! I will be really happy. Whatever I do, I'll be doing it from my heart." - Farhan

"Sir, I have learnt to stand up on my feet after having broken both my legs. This attitude has come with great difficulty. No sir, I can't. You may keep your job, and let me keep my attitude." - Raju

"Dude, if you fear the future so much, how can you live? And how can you focus on today? I've got strange friends, Man. One of them is living in fear, and the other one is not living at all!" - Rancho

"Everyone turns into a yes-man to get the job". - Recruiter.


"Children, achieve excellence. Because then success will chase you!" - Rancho.

"Pursue excellence, and success will follow, pants down. " - Rancho

"If I pass, it'll be because of my own ability. Otherwise it's okay if I fail." - Raju

2 comments