Wednesday, July 27, 2016

29 Memorable Love Quotes From Taylor Swift

Almost all people in recent age know Taylor Swift. Not only has a beautiful face, she is also one of most talented musicians in the curre... thumbnail 1 summary

Almost all people in recent age know Taylor Swift. Not only has a beautiful face, she is also one of most talented musicians in the current era. Some teenagers even make it as a role model, instead of just an idol

Taylor Swift is a pure talented musician, she never really depends on anyone to compose a song. She sometimes (or often) write her lyrics to be treated to become a good song like listened. We have to admit that Taylor is really deserve the idol tittle

As a public figure, everything about Taylor Swift will always be an attention. Even if she said something unimportant things. And of course, as a songwriter and a woman, she surely has a romantic side, something that -- to be honest -- I care the most from Taylor Swift. Yes, I am one of Taylor's fan. I love the way Taylor sing, especially love song

As a fan, I sometimes also quoted what Taylor ever said. Below are my favorite love quotes from Taylor Swift

We should love, not fall in love, because everything that falls, gets broken

There are two different categories of love. The first category is called a fairytale. The second category of love is called just another lesson

At some point you have to forget about grudges because they only hurt

Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone. I keep waiting for you, but you never come. Is this in my head? I don't know what to think.

In a relationship each person should support the other; they should lift each other up. 

Relationships are like traffic lights. And I just have this theory that I can only exist in a relationship if it's a green light.

I think that you can love people without it being the great love. 

I haven't had that one great love, which is good. I don't want that to be in the past - I want it to be in the future. 

If you are lucky enough to find something that you love, and you have a shot at being good at it, don't stop, don't put it down.

I love the scents of winter! For me, it's all about the feeling you get when you smell pumpkin spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, gingerbread and spruce. 

My favorite thing in life is writing about life, specifically the parts of life concerning love. Because, as far as I'm concerned, love is absolutely everything. 

I believe when it comes to love, there's something intangible about who we are attracted to, and I don't think I have a pattern. 

I've never thought about songwriting as a weapon. I've only thought about it as a way to help me get through love and loss and sadness and loneliness and growing up. 

I approach love differently now that I know it's hard for it to work out. 

I think I am smart unless I am really, really in love, and then I am ridiculously stupid. 

For me, great music doesn't just have to fall into one category or one genre and I love appreciating all kinds of music. 

My parents taught me never to judge others based on whom they love, what color their skin is, or their religion.

Love always ends differently and it always begins differently - especially with me. 

Love is the one wild card. 

I don't really know that much about love, it turns out. 

No matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. 

As I grow up, the lessons I learn in love and relationships and how we treat each other are hopefully maturing - hopefully. 

I love making buckwheat crepes with ham, Parmesan cheese, and a fried egg on top. It's my go-to breakfast. 

'Love Story' is actually about a guy that I almost dated. But when I introduced him to my family and my friends, they all said they didn't like him. All of them! 

I love dresses, and I've definitely thought about designing them someday. I just want to make sure that I wait until the time is perfect and I can do it right. 

I've been on tour since I was 16, and I always do meet-and-greets before and after shows, so you kind of build these friendships with people. I have girls come up to me and tell me exactly what's going on in their love lives. 

'Love Story' I wrote on my bedroom floor in about 20 minutes. 

I don't think I'd ever make an album of just covers because I love writing my own music. 

I don't think there's an option for me to fall in love slowly or at medium speed. I either do, or I don't. 

1 comment

  1. Nice line I read your almost blog and when I read your blog I feel happy great going keep it up and if you need more quotes so just check my link:
    https://nukkadtalks.com/top-15-funny-quotes-start-day-funny-inspiration/
    Hear you can find:-
    • Quotes To Start Your Day With Funny Inspiration
    • Start Your Day With Funny Inspiration
    • Top 15 Funny Quotes To Start Your Day With Funny Inspiration
    • Funny Quotes

    ReplyDelete