Sunday, July 24, 2016

11 Best Quotes From A Walk To Remember The Movie

When you are falling in love, you are tend to be a blind one. You can't see anything but your beloved's face haunting everywhere.... thumbnail 1 summary

When you are falling in love, you are tend to be a blind one. You can't see anything but your beloved's face haunting everywhere. Even if something bad suddenly happen, you just don't care. A true love can beat anything. No matter what

A Walk To Remember is a romantic movie that showed us the sincerity of love. Landon, a former bad boy, is never stop loving his girlfriend Jamie even when he know that Jamie has a deathly disease. He even willing to do anything in Jamie's rest of life

A Walk To Remember is a novel based movie released in 2002 featuring Mandy Moore as Jamie and Shane West as Landon. That's one of the most romantic movie I ever watched. I really love story due to -- once again -- the movie can teach us the sincerity of love. If you miss the movie, here are the best quotes from it


Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself. Like this journey never ends. Like you were sent to me because I'm sick. To help me through all this. You're my angel -Jamie

Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it. -Landon


How can you see places like this... and have moments like this and not believe? -Jamie


Without suffering there would be no compassion. -Jamie


In fact, there are some things that they call miraculous. Einstein said the more he studied the universe, the more he believed in a higher power. -Jamie


Because then you wouldn't be able to hide behind your books, or your frickin' telescope, or your faith. No, no, you know the real reason why you're scared? It's cause you wanna be with me too -Landon


I'm sorry she never got her miracle. She did get her miracle, Landon, her miracle was you.


I held her close to me with my eyes closed, wondering if anything in my life had ever been this perfect and knowing at the same time that it hadn't. I was in love, and the feeling was even more wonderful than I ever imagined it could be.


You're a wonderful person, Jamie. You're beautiful, you're kind, you're gentle...you're everything that I'd like to be. If people don't like you, or they think you're strange, then that's their problem


Halfway down the aisle, Jamie suddenly seemed to tire, and they stopped while she caught her breath...It was, I remembered thinking, the most difficult walk anyone ever had to make. In every way, a walk to remember


Miracles do happen

No comments

Post a Comment